Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied warned innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Liam
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:579062418
Date of warning issue: 22/4/22
Member of staff: Jewish man
Warning reason (screenshot):1650655140894.png
Why should we remove the warning?: I wasn't brought into a sit for this warning despite being warned. i dont see why not as i was on the server and i feel that mr Jewish guy is just being lazy and incompetent that instead of making a sit he has just heard the other persons side and warned me.

greg puts props in front so the nhs can't see and you went behind the car because greg was too busy placing props in front and it was only you 2 in there.
and you can prove that there was only 2 people how? the carbomb could have been on that car before i got there

There was at no point officer's approached my vechicle or would have placed the car bomb. If required I can post an extended clip of me entering and parking my ambulance

There was at no point officer's approached my vechicle or would have placed the car bomb. If required I can post an extended clip of me entering and parking my ambulance
but what im saying is at no point in this clip do you see me place a car bomb, im just around the area. That's like banning someone for prop minge because they were seen holding a phys gun?

I dont need to give a clip of you placing the bomb, the evidence shows you near my car. Afterwards you both left the pd and called for NHS, where I got in my car and it blew up cause of your bomb.

You are the main suspect and logically the only one.

I dont need to give a clip of you placing the bomb, the evidence shows you near my car. Afterwards you both left the pd and called for NHS, where I got in my car and it blew up cause of your bomb.

You are the main suspect and logically the only one.
but you cant prove it was me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom