Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warning App/ Ban Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tronix
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:200030334
Date of warning issue: 17/07/22
Member of staff: Neuro
Warning reason (screenshot): Impersonation
Why should we remove the warning?:

I was in game and I took the name Neuro as it was available and he tped to me and gave me a warning for it, but I changed it before the warnings saying I am sorry and I won't do it again. I then apologized for my actions again but I got warned without verbal, I understand why and I am sorry. I also said a comment acting as Neuro and I didn't mean it in a bad way Im very sorry.

Tronix based on your warning history you've definitely had your chances to know the rules. In that situation, I warned you for this, resulting in an automated ban. I do not believe that you should be unbanned since you had done that to irritate me and I remember on that day while on duty I had multiple sits against you all ending in warnings and one of them had included Staff Disrespect where you had shouted acted violently against me in a sit. The impersonation happened a little bit after I got off duty and only a few seconds after the game had automatically changed my name so to me it seems it was out of spite. This leads me to believe your apology is not sincere as you always act against the rules and think an apology will fix it.

You broke the rule listed below,
A3ImpersonationDo not impersonate any member (of staff) from our community.
It is literally the third rule and it has shown to me that in my sits when I had asked you to read the rules you clearly did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom