Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted warning appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:max
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:543318049
Date of warning issue:20/3/24
Member of staff:jackie
Warning reason (screenshot): 1710955408052.jpeg

Why should we remove the warning?:becuase i wasnt targeting him i hadnt realised he had just brought the base he came out of his base and i shot him after i (he wanted me warned becuase i got him a verbal by hyper for fail rp}

I shall provide some context to those "unbeknowing":
Abdul (or smith idk) is at RS mansion and Max asks him to leave the area, Abdul then leaves the area goes out of sight idk how far or how long, comes back to the white mansion just beside and buys the doors to the base. Max sees this goes to the house and sorta loiters around it, and goes for a raid to check for valuables. Abdul unlocks garage door and goes out, then gets shot and killed. (Max had no idea Abdul just bought the home).
From what I saw in Abdul's clip and the story Max gave me, it did seem that Max was targeting him. Asking abdul to leave, he does and comes back to buy the mansion just to be raided by Max. Abdul wanted you warned for this and I thought it to be a valid punishment for what I had heard and seen doing that sit.
While this isn't a too major case of targeting, it did seem sufficient enough for a warning.
It coulda have been a case of wrong place wrong time, but that's why I did what I did from what I was told and shown.
I am not against the warning being removed, you don't seem like a mean person that would target someone from my interactions with you.
Be careful.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

Be more careful in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.