Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied warning appel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: max
SteamID64:
STEAM_0:0:543318049
Date of warning issue:25/02/2024
Member of staff: jerry
Warning reason (screenshot):non
Why should we remove the warning?:because I didn't know what fear rp was and I would say this is a learning curve and im willing to learn please can you remove it

jerryy

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Hey Max, regarding your warn, you were given a FearRP X2 warn as you had done it twice as I was shown two clips, you had also broke NLR in one of those clips as well, instead of giving you two separate warns and a ban, you received one warn and a jail of 15 minutes, which was an agreement we both came to, given the reporter didn't want you to receive all the warns, and you also told me you wouldn't do it again, so I think it's unjust you made this appeal.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Denied - This warning has already been denied by another member of staff please refrain from remaking the same appeal right after its been denied feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom