Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted why should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
name;meth head martin
steam id:STEAM_0:1:196419054
date of ban:20/04/24
staff: cheese on duty

reason i should be unbanned: i did a minor offence that warrants a warning but before i got banned my fps started to drop and my laptop started dying the thought came though my head i forgot to charge it had died i run to grab my charger plug it turn my laptop back to see the horror of me being banned this has ruined my weekend please can you unban me or make it a bit shorter because it should not be this long for what i did

screenshot of ban:

1713607711936.png
Thank you
methhead martin

Last edited:

Cheese

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Right so, when you were reported I was going to simply warn you, but after trying to respawn you and teleport you into the sit, I had seen that you left the game. And it didn't say that you timed out or anything. I was trying to spawn and teleport you into the sit (took me like 2 mins) that had already been made by someone else, I couldnt spawn or teleport you because you left "during a sit." That is the reason for your ban.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi LamawindowYa,

Can you provide any evidence that you crashed? Are you using any medal recording or similar recording program?

Most of the time, players always say they crash while being in a sit, and that just rings our alarm bells.

Kind regards,
Benny

Hi LamawindowYa,

Can you provide any evidence that you crashed? Are you using any medal recording or similar recording program?

Most of the time, players always say they crash while being in a sit, and that just rings our alarm bells.

Kind regards,
Benny
my computer turned of i didn't crash i wasn't recording but i was talking to a friend at the time he could vouch for me if that helps

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
my computer turned of i didn't crash i wasn't recording but i was talking to a friend at the time he could vouch for me if that helps
Hi,

Since you have not received any warnings or bans for LTAP (Leaving to avoid punishment) and have been banned for a few days now, I am going to accept your appeal and wish you luck. Considering this is your first offense, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But if a similar situation occurs again, it will not be accepted.

Take more care in the future, and it might be helpful to start recording your gameplay using Medal.

Accepted.

Kind regards,
Benny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom