Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Zaxe Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Zaxe

1.2 How old are you? 17

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 5 months

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:418159587

1.7 What is your Discord? usserrr

1.8 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM is defined as Random Death Match

(Example’s)

1. A hitman killing you without having a hit placed on you by another player, this is defined as RDM.
  2. Going up to a random player and shooting them in the head 'Killing them' without a valid RP Reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR is defined as New Life Rules.

(Example’s)

1. After player 1 was killed in a bank raid, player 1 decided to return back to the bank straight away again killing the person who killed him.
  2. A SCO member is defending PD from Player 1 doing a PD raid, the SCO member gets killed by player 1, then decides to return to PD again without waiting the NLR cool-down and kills player 1.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP is when a player Fears the sight of death.

(Example’s)

1. Player 1 and Player 2 approach Player 3 on the side of the road, Player 1 adverts !mug and player 2 Assist, they both point guns at Player 3’s head but then player 3 decides to pull out his gun and kill both of them, that is FearRP because he was outnumbered.
  2. Player 1 is Big red keyed out of a stolen police car by a police officer after he had stolen a police car, furthermore he gets kicked out of the car and there are 6 Officers holding guns towards his head, he decides to continually just run down the road to try and escape. This is called FearRP as he was outnumbered massively by the PD and was trying to run away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is defined as treating someone differently because of their sexuality by words and actions.

(Example)

1. Player 1 has killed Player 2 inside of the bank, after Player 1 killed Player 2 he says in voice chat “Get shit on f@g*ot” this is homophobia as that word is defined as someone being gay.
  2. Player 1 has made a report on player 2 for RDM, when the sit is created Player 2 says “stop being so gay it was a joke” this is defined as homophobia because it is referring to people that are gay to be more touchy to jokes.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is defined as someone being treated differently because of the colour of there skin by words/references that define there race.

(Example)

1. Player 1 is a gun dealer and player 2 wants to buy a MK18, player 2 approaches Player 1 and asks if he could buy the MK18, player 1 responds “Sorry I don’t sell to black people” this is defined as racism as he isn’t treating all races the same.
  2. Player 1 is recruiting players for a new gang, Player 2 approaches Player 1 in game and asks if he can join, player 1 responds “yes you can but you have to give us all your money that you make because your black” basically here is he implying that he is a slave for the gang working and giving them all the money becuase he’s “Black”

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would bring both players to a isolated area to stop any players trying to interrupt the sit, I would listen to both William and Joe one by one to gather there sides of the story if one interrupts another I would gag the one Interrupting, once listened to both sides of the story I would first ask William to be honest as he might have not known you could not steal NHS cars, if he admits it I would warn him for “Crimes against NHS” if he Denys I would ask for a clip by Joe, I would also kindly ask William to also have a look at !MOTD. After resolving the first incident I would then check logs to see if William adverted correctly “Carjack” if he did I would proceed to closing the sit if he didn’t I would warn him for “FTA”.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would bring both Joe and William to a isolated area where no players have the opportunity to interrupt the sit and make things difficult, I would listen to both Joe and Williams story one by one, I would gag either of them if they interrupt each other, once I have listened to both sides of there stories I would first check logs to make sure William has indeed advert correctly PDRAID and double check he adverted at the right time and compare it to the death logs of Joe, I would also refer to a clip if Joe has one to see wether he was inside of PD, If he was inside of PD I would end the sit and advice Joe to stay clear of PD during any active situation to avoid death, if William didn’t advert at all I would ban him for “MRDM” as he killed 6 people.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would bring both Joe and William to a isolated area where no players have the opportunity to interrupt the sit and make things difficult, soon after i would explain to Joe he cannot build on the side of the street unless he is a Hobo (I would verbal him for this and tell him to scan over !motd again before playing), I would then tell William he isn't allowed to raid a base unless he adverts i would most likely warn him for 'FTA', I would then tell William that because he has died attempting to raid Joe's base he cannot come back because that would mean he is breaking NLR. Further more i would also let William know he has also killed Joe while breaking NLR which also counts as RDM. Finally i would then tell Joe as i don't have the power as a trial mod to get his drugs/money back to make a ticket in the discord to maybe receive the goods back and i would also chuck him 20-30k just for the inconvenience. I would group warn William for "FTA and NLR" and tell him to read over !motd.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would bring both Joe and William to a isolated area where no players have the opportunity to interrupt the sit and make things difficult. I would then ask if "Joe" saw the advert for the PD Meeting if he clearly noticed the advert by telling me he saw it i would ban him for 'MRDM'. If he didn't i would have a 50/50 decision on banning him or jailing him for 10 Minutes and tell him to read over !Motd as the rules he broke can cause serious damage to peoples RP. (Ruining the experience for others)

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
The reason why you should choose me over other applicants is because i am a passionate and confident person when it comes to Professional RP. I love investigating situation's and coming to a final decision. Furthermore another reason why i would be a good applicant for the Riverside staff team is because I'm a very reasonable and humble guy to speak to, i love helping players learn the ropes of gmod. Playing PoliceRP brings a lovely sense of joy to me and i now want to implement this joy into helping get rid of these rule breakers and helping new players. In-Addition i have also built a brilliant friendship on the server with loads of people including big staff members showing i am a nice and funny guy to speak to and im a easy going guy overall. Equally important i have also

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Speak to a higher up of the staff team as soon as possible.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
IceFuse mili RP

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Team player: i love leading things and helping everyone no matter who they and doing it very confidently with a sense of Joy.
Confidence: As i have listed throughout my staff application, i speak with my chin up high and love interacting with people.
Dedication: I non-stop grind Police RP and my playtime is brilliant. I now want the chance to put this time into the staff team/staffing type of things!

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Work: Work can cause me to not be on during the day as i do work night shifts now and then but its a very rare occasion.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would love to become a staff member as i dedicate a lot of time already to the server as a regular player, now i want a chance to use this time wisely and do something useful to help the server. As a known regular player on the server i see a lot of people breaking rules and it triggers me, i know they are also doing it to other players and now i want to be there for the other players to help them by giving the punishments to the rules breakers myself. Consequently i would be a perfect fit for the staff team, overall i have really switched my attitude up to hopefully get a shot at a position on the staff team to show people what i am really about. Also having a previous high up position as a PO in PD i deal with Police situation (PSD'S) under a professional manner punishing people for thing EG (Breaking ROE).

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Yes

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1...ish
While your attitude to the server and you trying not to break any rules (I have had 0 issues with you), your warn record makes it hard to recommend you personally. I do think you have the potential to become a great staff never none the less. Your application is great, and with a quick scan I see no errors. Your dedication to PD as CMDR definitely shows a change of faith…
I will leave this up to Management to decide.

Last edited:
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dislike allot of the current staff for reasons, and with the decline of maturity in riverside, a mature but approachable man like you would be perfect for staff
+1 m8:D:D:ninja:😗😍👏😸🤖😾🤞👌🤑😺👱‍♂️🧑‍🦰👥🤦‍♂️🙇‍♀️👩‍👦🥿🩱🐣🍀☘️🦃🦦🌶️🍅🧈

Ohm

+1 Great person to be around with, no negative interactions. Id feel like you could be a great member of staff.

+1 zaxe is my best mate hes helped me since the start got me in cjs in a gang and he helps new people 24/7 everyone likes him :]

+1
You used to be a troublemaker. However, I believe you have changed. Recently, your attitude to the server as a whole has been great. This shows as you have climbed the ranks in PD and began engaging with the community in a helpful way. You have a good understanding of the rules (as you have broken many of them in the past😉) but in my opinion, your change of faith is all the more reason to give you a chance on the staff team - hopefully you will be able to lead others along the same path! Your dedication and commitment has always been impressive and it would be amazing to see it used for good.

+1
Great member of the community, has great potential for staff. Generally great guy

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me on discord to schedule your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom