Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zaxe unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zaxe
SteamID:
Date of ban issue: March 9th
Member of staff: Autobans (Console)
Ban reason (screenshot): 1712771562529.png

Why should we unban you?: I think i should be unbanned as i am up post sincerely apologetic of what i done, being ex admin has made me question why i would do such a silly and immature think. I personally think i should be given a second chance as i am very very very very sorry for what i done and every single person commits dumb and stupid things and regrets it. Theres no much more to say, i own up to what i have done, and i wont ever do it again. I has missed riverside deep down over these past couple of months of not playing, and i want to come back. Life isn't the same without RS.

Now management don't do me dirty here i know nearly each and every one of you very well (and you know me very well) a mistake is a mistake and we all learn from mistakes this wont happen again.

I'm going to leave this with you to read to yourself enjoy.

A man who says sorry when he is wrong is called honest.
A man who says sorry when he is not sure is called wise.
A man who says sorry when he is right is called husband.

Much love ZaxeDawgyDawg (Emily).

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom