Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Gatekeeper Fly

1. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied appeal

Please use this Template so we can help you further! Name: SteamID64: Date of warning issue: Member of staff: Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?:
  2. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Racism

Name:Gatekeeper Fly SteamID:STEAM_0:0:616961743 Date of ban issue: about 3 weeks ago Member of staff: Lewis Sayed on duty Ban reason (screenshot): Racism (requested Why should we unban you?: I would like to join the server again and play with my old friends that recently returned! I miss the...
  3. Gatekeeper Fly

Accepted Meadys 2nd staff application

-1 Little too young for staff and immature!
  4. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied mav staf ap

+1 Mr Maverickrat is a very nice dude, very respectfull, he has alot of nice cj's and he has helped alot of people!
  5. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Riverside

Name:Gatekeeper Fly Discord-ID:427171074074083328 Ban reason: Homophobia Ban date: about a week ago Why should we unban you?: People were saying that benny was really gay, so i @ him and i asked him if he was really gay as a serious question but as i already said if you really didnt like that i...
  6. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Pd

Name:Gatekeeper Fly Discord-ID: 427171074074083328 Ban reason: Homophobia Ban date: idk Why should we unban you?: I dont think calling someone a little gay is homophobic cause why would calling someone just a bit gay be homophobic so the punishment seems kind of harsh. And Benny if you really...
  7. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Riverside

Name:Gatekeeper Fly Discord-ID:427171074074083328 Ban reason:Idk Ban date: 18-4-2024 Why should we unban you?: I asked benny if he was gay then i went out to get some food and after i returned home with the food and i came to check to see if he has responded i was banned.
  8. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied talks staff app

Too many warns
  9. Gatekeeper Fly

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

+1
  10. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Mufaba's member interest form

+1 Accepteer deze rasta alsjeblieft🙏
  11. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Pd

I just said you was a lil gay as in a little gay i didnt accuse you of being a gay
  12. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Meadys staff application.

-1 What cheese said and you are a lil immature
  13. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Pd

So thanks for refreshing my memory, now i would like to know how that is homophobic
  14. Gatekeeper Fly

Denied Pd

Name: Gatekeeper Fly Discord-ID: 427171074074083328 Ban reason: Homophobia Ban date: 9-4-2024 Why should we unban: I have prob idk 100% been banned for saying that benny is acting gay, idk how thats homophobia so i think the ban is not valid and the ban was a lil crazy
  15. Gatekeeper Fly

Accepted Bobness's Staff Application

-1/Neutral fat nerd App looks solid
Top Bottom