Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Pancakes

1. Pancakes

Denied Pringles Staff Application v3

-1 seen you playing but never had any encounters with you. From reading your staff app i would say you need to detail it more to show you understand the rules.
  2. Pancakes

Denied krisko's staff app VERSION 2

-1 app seems very rushed and needs alot more detail and if your laptop doesn't work how can you be staff?
  3. Pancakes

Accepted Grey's Staff Application

+1 great guy would make a really good staff member.
  4. Pancakes

Denied BritishLad Staff App

-1 Staff app isnt very detailed and it doesn't seem you have a good understanding of the rules from your answers.
  5. Pancakes

Denied Unban

Hello Resident, You received a warning for breaking civ gun rules as you had a shotgun on the Gun Dealer job. The warning then triggered the auto ban as you had 2 active warns already. I did not ban you myself. If you see below i have put our discord conversation after the warn which is where i...
  6. Pancakes

Denied add a chef job

+1 looks fun. Agree be a good vip job
  7. Pancakes

Denied RealSkengman's Staff Application

+1 cool guy and understands the rules. would make a good staff member
  8. Pancakes

Accepted Fire's staff app

+1 Good app and detailed. Would make a good staff member
  9. Pancakes

Denied krisko staff app

-1 don't think you have the right attitude and staff app isn't very detailed.
  10. Pancakes

Denied David Jointelsky Staff Application!!

-1 haven't seen you in game
  11. Pancakes

Denied suggest

+1
  12. Pancakes

Denied NHS Paying system update

+1 i like this idea but i would say that there would need to be a rule added to the server about abusing this.
  13. Pancakes

Denied Ryan's Staff Application

+1 good staff app, good guy and would make a good staff member
  14. Pancakes

Accepted Bread Staff Application

+1 great guy would be good for staff
  15. Pancakes

Denied Staff Complaint on Pancakes

Hi Illegal, I have only been staff for around 36 hours so I'm sure why you think it's 2-3 days. I brought you into a sit with people who were saying you RDM'd them. They made an admin sit request so I had to honor that and bring you here for the evidence. It unfolded that this seemed more like...
Top Bottom