Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. jercur

Accepted unban

Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.
  2. jercur

Denied LAMAE PLAYER REPORT

Yeah I cant send the clip its around an hour long if you want to see the parts were I interact with him illgradly share screen to you but I am not gonna spend an hour trimming the clips and stuff
  3. jercur

here you go mate I dont think spitting on someone can get you killed, ARDM spitting on someone is no valid reason to get stabbed or killed.
  4. jercur

If you want to see the full video message me and ill get in a vc and sharescreen all the parts you want, also why are you taking this player report? I am pretty sure a staff supervisor handles player reports. If you want to see parts of the clip please add me door#2064
  5. jercur

Accepted Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal - FearRP

I dont think he heard him coming behind him
  6. jercur

7. jercur

Bumping into an ambulance should not have led to me having more than 10 hits on me from lamae and the constant targettings, I want him warned because he should have gotten a verbal because when I told you that it wasnt just the hits and that he was purposley targetting me with calling me a cunt...
  8. jercur

Yes mate that was after you got done for for harassing me and for corruption in NHS. Plus also that was in private DMS so you cant report me for that on here + its only fortnite dances and a monkeys so I dont see any problem tbh
  9. jercur

Member: Lamae Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593331020 Date of Incident: 20/06/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Yeah so basically this guy has been harassing me for the past 2 hours, he's been getting mad at me for no reason and he has place over 10 hits...
  10. jercur

Closed Tricycle

thanks bro
  11. jercur

Closed Tricycle

What is the bug: cant shoot/kill people while their riding the tricycle How can you reproduce the bug: remove the tricycle or find a differant addon of the tricycle Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): dont have enough disk space to show you but if you go in game it...
  12. jercur

Denied Ban appeal - door

Yeah mate but that was before everyone got unbanned because riverside were losing players, im talking about the main discord but I would like to get unbanned from pd aswell but mainly from the main discord
  13. jercur

someone look at my ban appeal

someone look at my ban appeal
  14. jercur

Denied Ban appeal - door

Name: door Discord-ID: door#2094 Ban reason: foul language Ban date: around 10 months ago Why should we unban you?: Was 10 months ago, said some words that pissed off the admins. Rejoining the community I would like to get unbanned from the main discord and police discord as I think its been...
  15. jercur

PLEASE review suggestions

Ah okay, I mean I got a bit confused on why there are like 40 suggestions that haven't been reviewed and some and good but yeah
  16. jercur

PLEASE review suggestions

It would be very nice if the developers review some of the suggestion and actually add new things to the game, at this point its really boring and you are limited to do somethings. The server is lagging a lot, remove useless addons, set limits on some stuff. Please add some new stuff or alteast...
  17. jercur

I cant join ur server

Just wait a bit and try later, should work
  18. jercur

Denied MeinButthole's Staff Application

-1 minge and racist behaviour
  19. jercur

Accepted suggestion

Suggestion: review all suggestions How will this benefit the community: new things can actually be added to the game Link(s): https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?forums/suggestions.11/
  20. jercur

Accepted nlr warn

Name: jer SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530 Date of warning issue: 23/05/2022 Member of staff: dolphin Warning reason (screenshot):Why should we remove the warning?: In the previous life this guy had killed me and I had no intention in coming back and killing him, but someone had placed a hit on...
Top Bottom