Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. jercur

Denied LAMAE PLAYER REPORT

Member: Lamae Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593331020 Date of Incident: 20/06/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Yeah so basically this guy has been harassing me for the past 2 hours, he's been getting mad at me for no reason and he has place over 10 hits...
  2. jercur

Closed Tricycle

What is the bug: cant shoot/kill people while their riding the tricycle How can you reproduce the bug: remove the tricycle or find a differant addon of the tricycle Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): dont have enough disk space to show you but if you go in game it...
  3. jercur

Denied Ban appeal - door

Name: door Discord-ID: door#2094 Ban reason: foul language Ban date: around 10 months ago Why should we unban you?: Was 10 months ago, said some words that pissed off the admins. Rejoining the community I would like to get unbanned from the main discord and police discord as I think its been...
  4. jercur

PLEASE review suggestions

It would be very nice if the developers review some of the suggestion and actually add new things to the game, at this point its really boring and you are limited to do somethings. The server is lagging a lot, remove useless addons, set limits on some stuff. Please add some new stuff or alteast...
  5. jercur

Accepted suggestion

Suggestion: review all suggestions How will this benefit the community: new things can actually be added to the game Link(s): https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?forums/suggestions.11/
  6. jercur

Accepted nlr warn

Name: jer SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530 Date of warning issue: 23/05/2022 Member of staff: dolphin Warning reason (screenshot):Why should we remove the warning?: In the previous life this guy had killed me and I had no intention in coming back and killing him, but someone had placed a hit on...
  7. jercur

Accepted leaving sit warn

Name: jer SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530 Date of warning issue: 21/05/22 Member of staff: moon Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I clearly timed out and he didnt want to accept that, I was pulled into a sit, my game crashed the 0.5 second I was pulled into it. The...
  8. jercur

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: jer SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530 Date of ban issue: i think march Member of staff: brooklyn guy (i think it was extended by leeroy but might have been someone else idk) Ban reason (screenshot): MassRDM , rdm in a sit, NLR and DDOS and racism? Why should we unban you?: This is regarding...
  9. jercur

Denied Criminal Department Suggestions

Suggestion: Armory's added to LM base and T base and remove gun dealers. How will this benefit the community: LM and T are pointless and its not fun because of the guns and disadvantages that we have against gov and custom jobs. LM and T will have armory's in their bases and what it basically is...
  10. jercur

Denied Grenades added to the London Mafia Job.

Suggestion: Frag, smoke and normal grenades added to a London Mafia Job. Preferably LT+. How will this benefit the community: I think that it would make LM a fun and interesting organisation. I think that the mafia should have types of items as it’s makes us seem more like the IRL mafia. It...
  11. jercur

Accepted Jer's Staff Application.

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✅ - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). ✅ - Access to Discord. ✅ - A working microphone. ✅ - Clear understanding of the rules. ✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. ✅ - Do not mention...
  12. jercur

Denied LM Principal Guard

Suggestion: LM principal guards How will this benefit the community: this will be a sub department which would spawn with a decent gun such as a UMP 45 or a MP5 and is permitted to protect the Godfather only when the Godfather is online. they will be permitted to stay with the godfather at all...
  13. jercur

Denied town takeover concept

Suggestion: town takeover, like a terror but for LM How will this benefit the community: it will make LM more useful and interesting, terrorists have it so why cant LM have it? Link(s): n/a
  14. jercur

Denied nca and sco paycheck

Suggestion: give nca and sco a much higher paycheck How will this benefit the community: i dont think its fair for nca and sco officers as its a harder job and they get paid only 800 pounds while pd get paid about 30000 Link(s): n/a
  15. jercur

Denied Paul k NLR’s

Member(s) of staff: Paul K Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod Date of Incident: 27/09/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: so basically i was raiding pd, now at this time paul was a CINS on pd, he comes in and i kill him. A few minutes pass and paul...
  16. jercur

Accepted “Crimes against NHS” appeal

Name: Jer SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530 Date of warning issue:22 September Member of staff: scott Warning reason (screenshot):crimes against nhs Why should we remove the warning?: because in the jihad handbook it clearly says that it’s not against the server rules, Scott states that I did on...
  17. jercur

Denied Give hitmans the ability to see the distance of their target

Suggestion: give the ability to assassins and hitmans to see how far away their victims are. How it will benefit the community: it will be easier for hitmans and assassins to find their victims and not ask in in ooc or in game vc, like their victims can be really far away and they won’t even...
  18. jercur

Denied LM suggestion

Suggestion: Add unlimited cigarettes that won’t run out with all the LM ranks How it will benefit the community: it will add a small detail that would be cool because mafia members usually are smoking cigarettes in action movies and in series, I think it’s a cool feature that would make the...
  19. jercur

Denied Jer's Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? jer_cur (steam) jer (rp name) 1.2 How old are you? 12 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over a month. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID...
Top Bottom