Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. bobi

Denied Bobi's app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? bobi 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More than a year 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:440890194 1.7 References...
  2. bobi

Accepted bobi's app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? bobi 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More than a year 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:440890194 1.7 References...
  3. bobi

Denied bobi's staff application

4. bobi

Denied Bobi's staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name?bobi 1.2 How old are you?15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes(gonna buy a better one soon) 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since Aug 26, 2021 6:12 PM, I have 531.92h in the server 1.5 Are you fluent in...
  5. bobi

Denied ZIPTIES

Suggestion:ADD zipties How will this benefit the community:Criminals would be able to use zipties to tie their hostage so they can have better hostage rp(can be brought from laptop or added to custom job),SCO-19 can use ziptise to arrest suspects not handcuffs and let pd to handle the...
  6. bobi

Denied THERE NEED TO BE PD TO MAKE DRUGS

Suggestion:Add a rule that states that there needs to be atleast 2 pd officers on to make drugs and do printers How will this benefit the community:It will reduce the non-rp money farming in the middle of the night when there is no treath from pd. Link(s):NO NEEDED
  7. bobi

Accepted Bobi's T discord ban apeal

Name:bobi in discord Denis Teofikov#1380 Discord-ID:407957621363179530 Ban reason:troll,racism and homophobia Ban date:24/12/2021 Why should we unban you?:My old discord account got lost becouse i lost my 2fa. Me and my brother have shared discord account. In that account i joined all riverside...
  8. bobi

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  9. bobi

Denied RDM report

Member:BIG FRANK Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:239474406 Date of Incident:12/19/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:WARNS ME 2 TIMES THEN KILLS ME Evidence on the incident:
  10. bobi

Denied MRDM IN SPAWN

Member:EXECUTIVE CHEF Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:150999864(not sure) Date of Incident:12/17/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:I WAS AFK AND NOTICED SOMEONE KILLING ME STARTED RECODING Evidence on the incident:https://streamable.com/b9go20
  11. bobi

Denied Cian staff report

12. bobi

Accepted Breaking cooldowns

Member:hamaster Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:516047629 Date of Incident:12/10/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:He carjacked me killed me then carjacked my other car again...
  13. bobi

Accepted Bobis Player Report Late Advert

Member:hmaster Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:516047629 Date of Incident:12/10/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:He started robbing then adverted. Evidence on the incident
  14. bobi

Denied Platinum Jobs

Suggestion:Make platinum jobs like Platinum Thief How will this benefit the community:Would make Platinum to be more worth it and make more people buy. And i think platinum should have seperated jobs from vip. Link(s):None
  15. bobi

Denied Master Thief Should Have Weapon

Suggestion: Master Thief should have a Weapon. How will this benefit the community: There will be more raids becouse Master Thiefs have weapons and can raid defending/attacking. Link(s):none
  16. bobi

Denied Drugs

Suggestion: Nerf Lean and buff Weed and Meth How will this benefit the community:Lean is overpowerd i can make like 3m for 1 hour. You cant make any money at all with Weed and Meth. I think it will make people make more advanced drug labs and have more rp.And it will benefit the economy...
  17. bobi

Denied Gun Dealer SHELF

How will this benefit the community:It will make the Gun Dealer RP better and it will improve Gun Dealer shops Link(s)https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/eliteshelves
  18. bobi

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? bobi 1.2 How old are you? 14 turning 15 may 31th 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More than 2 mounths 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  19. bobi

Denied Bobi's ban apeal

Name: bobi SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:440890194 Date of ban issue: 10min ago Member of staff: dababy Ban reason: LTARP Why should we unban you :I dont think i left to avoid rp becouse i was in prison i was not in any rp situlation and i had to do chores and i left i dont think i avoided any rp or left...
  20. bobi

Denied report

Member:9er Dsav Member's SteamID: Date of Incident:03/09/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:RDM in sit Evidence on the incident:https://medal.tv/clips/63628814/d1337xDJrjLw
Top Bottom