Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Active Shooter Rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Update the ROE, so if an officer sees someone that is armed and has shot at people, they are authorized to shoot to kill.
How will this benefit the community:
1. To prevent incidents like this
2. SCO19 isn't always online and they don't always authorize critical shot authorization, in fact they almost never do.
3. Because everyone wants this and people keep on exploiting the government's rules of engagement, with this suggestion implemented people wont be able to exploit the ROE anymore.
Link(s):

Jon

+1 legit so fucking anonying i would like to kill my self cause i keep getting fucking baited i would honestly like this to get changed

You already can, if someone has killed someone you can as they are a threat to life, unless they are willing to co-operate via your commands, by putting their hands up and facing a wall, and not running away, don't shoot them. I understand how annoying it is for criminals to try and loophole the Rules of Engagement, so whatever they say don't listen to them. I would still kill a suspect if they have previously killed someone, and they have put their weapon away, if they are running away I will shoot them either way.

Jon

You already can, if someone has killed someone you can as they are a threat to life, unless they are willing to co-operate via your commands, by putting their hands up and facing a wall, and not running away, don't shoot them. I understand how annoying it is for criminals to try and loophole the Rules of Engagement, so whatever they say don't listen to them. I would still kill a suspect if they have previously killed someone, and they have put their weapon away, if they are running away I will shoot them either way.
problem is i get warned cough cough scott cough

yeah well they aren't that clever, nor do they use common sense if they don't actually think about what you would say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom