Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ham
steam id: STEAM_0:1:593666584
date of ban issue: 17/03/2023
member of staff: Scolas
ban reason: 1679098171508.png
why we should unban you?:
I think you should unban me because the reason i was banned is simply not true i was in spawn and one person started to knife my gang member so i killed him this is all i did sure ill take a rdm warn but massrdm was not needed as the kills before that where form a PD raid plus i was reported by someone not even involved i tried to talk to the admin about how the kills before hand where not involved but he got confused i think as he checked my logs instead of my friends to see if he was killed by the guy with the knife. i am sorry about the rdm at the start and i enjoy playing on the sever this is why i think i should be unbanned?

Hello Mr. Ham,
The reason I banned you was because logs had shown you killed multiple people within spawn, you claim they stabbed your friends but the logs showed they were standing there AFK. So I think this ban was justified by the Logs.

Hello Mr. Ham,
The reason I banned you was because logs had shown you killed multiple people within spawn, you claim they stabbed your friends but the logs showed they were standing there AFK. So I think this ban was justified by the Logs.
yes i killed someone in spawn but it was crossfire as i adverted you could have seen that in the logs and i dont think people who are afk in spawn will care very much any and this is still not mass rdm as it was one kill in crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom