Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted gang upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
suggestion: add something to gang upgrades, maybe an extra space because believe it or not some people have more than 5 friends, maybe some kind of rank on it to add more competition between gangs, (this may help reduce beef between gangs becouse now there is actually something to compete over instead of stupid beef not going to name any gangs) maybe weapons maybe armour

also i saw some moderators disscussing removing gangs from the server. i think that would be a terrible idea seeing as it has added so many more roleplay areas but i think there may need to be some new rules around how affiliation works..

Last edited:

fzn

maybe some kind of rank on it to add more competition between gangs
do you mean something like a gang leaderboard? Sounds good.

If i go through the effort of making slot upgrades (which was planned but I didn't find the time to do this) people should suggest more things so I can do all upgrades in one go.

Also: there are currently no plans to remove gangs and I doubt we'll ever remove them.

Accepted - this won't be an immediate addition, this will be something that'll take time and its released date will be purely dependent on whether fzn does find the time to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom