Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kirb report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Kirb
Member's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:517884817
Date of Incident: today
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: making jokes about me being removed from nca, got so pissed and spammed my whole conversation with ni**er word and being super unprofessional this is unacceptable and i do not forgive what he said

Evidence on the incident:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-142906_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-142906_Discord.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 30
Okay you are leaving out important parts you started our convostation with hello Cuck Burner and you said Rest in Piss and then you proceeded to call me a Paki and you kept harrasing me ingame and in vc yesterday and night and That is dms you have to report me to Discord if you want me removed since its not On Riverside.

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Okay you are leaving out important parts you started our convostation with hello Cuck Burner and you said Rest in Piss and then you proceeded to call me a Paki and you kept harrasing me ingame and in vc yesterday and night and That is dms you have to report me to Discord if you want me removed since its not On Riverside.
I would highly suggest you provide some evidence of the opinion you are giving, as it looks like what you have done is inexcusable and completely unacceptable.

I would highly suggest you provide some evidence of the opinion you are giving, as it looks like what you have done is inexcusable and completely unacceptable.
It is in DM's Not in a riverside Server

You still managed to go with N word in the chat and calling me gay cunt
Here some proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-185658_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-185658_Discord.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom