Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Quality of Life changes for Gov and NCA

Suggestions:
M1911 pistol in the NCA armoury
Training ground armoury
Smoke/Flash grenades for NCA HU's
Ability to change the colour of the NCA BMW X5

How will this benefit the community:

Pistol for the PM in the armoury
Currently, the PM/DPM are allowed to possess and use a pistol in case of emergency. However, they do not spawn with a pistol. I can think of countless times when we had to go undercover to drop the PM/DPM a pistol for their protection. If either the PM/DPM spawned with a pistol or it was accessible in the NCA armoury, it would definitely be more helpful. I think that some of the options for a pistol would either be the 'M1911' or the 'Five-Seven'.

Training ground armoury
It is always a pain to have to continuously grab firearms out of the government armouries at their respective HQ, especially if there are a lot of people that need firearms. Instead, I think that it would be more beneficial for there to be an armoury that all departments could access at the training grounds like there was before (This armoury cannot be raided obviously).

Smoke and Flash grenades for NCA
As of now, only the DEPTDIRGEN and DIRGEN have access to grenades in NCA- smoke grenades to be exact. I think that this is quite useless because there are only ever going to be a maximum of 2 people that can deploy grenades in NCA at a time. I propose that SUPT+ are to spawn with a single smoke grenade due to it being very useful for protecting the PM/DPM and in gunfights or drug busts. In addition to this, to give NCA HOD's uniqueness (equipment-wise), I suggest that DEPTDIRGEN and DIRGEN spawn with a single flash grenade. These flash grenades will be very effective in swiftly dealing with criminals in base raids.

BMW X5 colour change
If you are a part of PPG or a Commander+ in NCA, you have permission to change the colour of the BMW X5; however, despite this, officers cannot physically change the colour of their BMW X5 in the car spawn menu. It would be very nice if Mr Klaus made it so we can change to the colour of this vehicle.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, please leave some feedback if you could be asked.

-Director General Hybrid

+1 to pistol however ppl can get it out and sell it illegally as NCA
+1 the amount of times i've forgotten to give everyone in my tryout an ar and needed them to share it
+1 smoke nades yes
+1 to bmw x5. The car dealer at little town PD allows you to change the colour of the x5 to different colours however the NCA one doesnt so make the nca hq one able to!!

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
+1 NEED that armoury in training gorund!

+1 to it all;

However except the Smoke/Flash nades, if you need grenades call in the big boys over at sco

+1 to it all;

However except the Smoke/Flash nades, if you need grenades call in the big boys over at sco
Not all the time will there be an SCO HU on their HU job and there wont always be CTSFO or TST to throw nades for us

+1 to it all;

I do think that even with SCO19 being a thing, it would be tedious calling in you guys just for some grenades. Especially if you are doing something else, in addition to this NCA could really use some extra equipment to protect the principle. I do get your point though

Top Bottom