Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Skateboard

1. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's Staff App

Fair enough, but I believe I have changed and wanted to put that behind and I had a fresh start after relaunch
  2. Skateboard

Unbelivable that is something you think happened reported by a mysterious person, with no evidence. crazyy. u odd chap
  3. Skateboard

Accepted Raful's Staff App

+1, Application Looks great, never had a bad interaction, so friendly in game! professional and fit for staff!
  4. Skateboard

Denied Swishy06's Staff Application

+1 Pretty sure I've met you in game, had no bad interactions and your application looks alright to me but there could be more details in section B definitions in my opinion
  5. Skateboard

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? : Skateboard 1.2 How old are you? : 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? : Yep 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? : 2+ Years, Since 2021 or 2020 I think 1.5 Are you fluent in English? : Yep 1.6 What is your...
  6. Skateboard

Denied Ramsey's Staff Application

-1 detail in example could be improved, havent really seen you much before. There is know answers to the trial mod questions either.
  7. Skateboard

Accepted Razza Staff App

+1 great rule understanding, really nice and cool guy, seems like a great fit for staff
  8. Skateboard

Denied crooks application

-1 No section B examples, only definition. Not enough detail for trial mod questions. Seems rushed and I haven't really seen you in game. You just got denied today why would you re apply that quick
  9. Skateboard

Denied King ET Staff App (2)

+1 Good understanding off rules, active, nice guy
  10. Skateboard

Denied Crooks Application

Oh yeah but they are very undetailed
  11. Skateboard

Denied Crooks Application

-1 No section B examples, I haven't really seen you much to be fair, and not much detail for questions if you were a trial mod. The rest isn't bad but good luck with your attempt to get staff :)
  12. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's Staff Application :)

Thanks for the feedback :) Added a bit more detail to my exampels
  13. Skateboard

Denied Allens staff app.

-1 seems rushed, hard to read/all jumbled up, RDM was not defined. Example 2 of FearRP was not really an example. In 2.7 it said that he DID advert PD raid and you put that he would be banned for mass rdm. Overall bad staff app. I recommend personally you take your time when doing your...
  14. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's Staff Application :)

1.1: What is your in-game name? Skateboard 1.2: How old are you? 14 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since July 2021 (or before that was when I joined the main discord) 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your steamID...
Top Bottom