Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Rob Stores

Accepted Greg using slurs

Member: Greg ID: No idea Date: Today Information: Squidward and Declan came and arrested me in plat area because "I'm a pedophile" and got a bunch of people to come. Proof:
  2. Rob Stores

Denied Greg ARDM Report

I don't, no
  3. Rob Stores

Denied Greg ARDM Report

Member: Greg SteamID: Same as MRDM Report Date: Today Information: Started my OBS, tabbed back in and turned around and Greg started shooting at me. I killed him, and afterwards he said it was because I aimed at him. You can see this is bs from the clip. Evidence:
  4. Rob Stores

Denied Economy

+1 Bitminers would be good, especially as a legal but slower alternative to printers
  5. Rob Stores

Accepted Greg MRDM report

Member: Greg ID: Can't find Date: Today Information: Just kills an SCO for no reason I can see (no adverts related etc) and a bunch of other people along with them Evidence:
  6. Rob Stores

opinion on sausage rolls/ RANKED

The town I used to live at had a small company called "Cooplands". They did the best sausage rolls ever, and the best part was that they're 4 for a quid
  7. Rob Stores

Denied SCO New Weapon

Give it to NCA SGT+ and SCO LCPL+
  8. Rob Stores

Accepted Buggzy using slurs

Admitting to abuse as well...
  9. Rob Stores

Got another example if you want it
  10. Rob Stores

Member of staff: Buggzy Rank: Senior Admin Date of Incident: 19/09/22 Information: Used slurs in Discord Evidence:
  11. Rob Stores

Accepted Greg Says the F word

+1
  12. Rob Stores

Denied Suggestion - Add Pac 3

-1 It would be fun to have and some people would use it well, however a large majority of the community will use it for other means...
  13. Rob Stores

RealSkengman

NCA is still better ;)
  14. Rob Stores

Denied Purchasable Currency as well as exchange rates.

+1 for exchanging tokens to money, -100 for purchasing money off the store. P2P jobs are enough.
  15. Rob Stores

Denied RealSkengman's Staff Application

+1 Good, extensive application and have had only positive interactions with him. Good fit for staff.
  16. Rob Stores

Denied SCO-19 (Replace a weapon)

+1 but instead of SCO get it, NCA should get it
  17. Rob Stores

Denied Selavi's Staff Application

Neutral, have seen active a fair amount but haven't actually met before, and the application seems kinda rushed...
  18. Rob Stores

Denied NHS Paying system update

Not sure how I feel to this tbh... activity in NHS is bad enough already, making it a VIP job would make it even less active. I see your point, and perhaps could be something to explore in the future.
  19. Rob Stores

Denied Replace the UMP 45 in nca with the MP7

+1 for all parts except PM, which is -1. PM already has a unique pistol and the whole of the NCA to defend them.
Top Bottom