Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Kirb

Denied Kirbs Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Quake 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? Not ingame but will get it next I am 1.7...
  2. Kirb

Accepted Jewy

+1 Great asset to the server and deserves it!
  3. Kirb

Denied Kirb's Staff Application V3

Upon till now i have gotten better and i appoligized to all the people.
  4. Kirb

Denied Kirb's Staff Application V3

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Kirb 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yea 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 and a Half Months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Ye 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:517884817 1.7 References...
  5. Kirb

Denied Kirb report

6. Kirb

Denied Joe Maeza's Staff Application

Nah Changing to a -1 Change my mind init
  7. Kirb

Denied Kirb report

It is in DM's Not in a riverside Server
  8. Kirb

Denied Joe Maeza's Staff Application

+1 I think your going places with this application, You deserve the World Mate good Luck!
  9. Kirb

Denied Kirb report

Okay you are leaving out important parts you started our convostation with hello Cuck Burner and you said Rest in Piss and then you proceeded to call me a Paki and you kept harrasing me ingame and in vc yesterday and night and That is dms you have to report me to Discord if you want me removed...
  10. Kirb

Denied Kirb's Staff Aplictaion V2

I have no anger issues and i can control my self most of the time when im "angry" ingame its 50% of the time gonna be a joke.
  11. Kirb

Kind of Unfair and a little rude
  12. Kirb

Kill us
  13. Kirb

14. Kirb

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yup - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). Na - Access to Discord. Yup - A working microphone. Yup - Clear understanding of the rules. Yup Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. Yup - Do not...
  15. Kirb

Denied Pringles Staff Application

-1 Very disrespectful to me in Discord and Starts arguments and doesn't act professionally and Isn't a good fit for staff.
  16. Kirb

Denied Pringles Staff Application

-1, I have never heard you speak in-game with your "mic" I have Only had BAD interactions with you And you are currently banned from the server and you are quite a toxic player
  17. Kirb

Accepted Big Soritus Staff App

+1 Very active attitude has changed since the last time we spoke and you are more mature and know the server rules well good fit for staff
  18. Kirb

Accepted JAK3Ys second staff app :)

+1 changed quite alot since the first one very nice now and honestly a great person good fit for staff
  19. Kirb

Accepted Jon's warn apple

Yes that is true but no one knows its ur base
  20. Kirb

Accepted Jon's warn apple

I did not talk in a rude manner just a FYI. So I told you that you didn't have any kos signs up and u didn't attempt to make him leave so you pretty much rdmd him and you did not tell me that he called u the F word and didn't show me any evidence sorry this is written so poor my pc is of and I...
Top Bottom