Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. vforthree

Denied Jon's Staff application

-1 Jon has shown me extreme unprofessionalism over the past few months, and I certainly do not think he would be a good representation of riverside. He may be active and know the rules, but he also abuses the rules very often and I have seen him personally do things that "staff" would not be...
  2. vforthree

Denied Surgeon improvements

I think you should open up your mind a little bit more to the positives then the "negative"...
  3. vforthree

If nobody wanted to do Surgeon RP then it wouldn't be a NHS job in the first place. This would not be useless as it serves the purpose of more roleplay just like other departments.
  4. vforthree

Denied Another meth buyer in Leslie Green

+1 easy to add and its perfect for leslie green!
  5. vforthree

+1 This addon would add a shit ton of roleplay and it would give people a reason to be on NHS, even more!
  6. vforthree

Accepted Caeden's Staff Application

+1 Very fit to be staff, nice attitude and very calm individual.
  7. vforthree

Denied Cian staff report

There's defiantly more context, but you asked for the parts of what I said to get muted, so here it is. I first see trappys role get removed and this is after the threat of a job ban from Cian was already put in place on me. I also want to note that in my clips you'll see another gun dealer...
  8. vforthree

Denied Sebflash's staff Application

+1 Very nice member of the community. He is well known. Super active. Knows the rules. Perfect for staff!
  9. vforthree

Denied Change counter arrest rule

I was told a bit ago that it was changed too?
  10. vforthree

Denied Cian staff report

I didn't see the reason for spawning shipments as an issue as all I was doing was spending my own earned in game money to supply the people of riverside to bear arms. I do not remember telling them to rdm. I shouldn't have got a verbal warn about a job ban for other people's punishments. I...
  11. vforthree

Denied Cian staff report

That screenshot of that chat is, after I was muted 2 times.
  12. vforthree

Denied Cian staff report

+1 I was really upset at the fact that Cian tried blaming me for the rdm going on around riverside. All I did was spend 2 million pounds+ on shipments and gave out free weapons. I should be able to do whatever I want with the products I purchase using my in-game money. I never broke any rules. I...
  13. vforthree

Denied Hamster v3

-1 I said before that I do not see you being staff and I can still say the same. It has only been about a week, since your last staff app and in my opinion, you will need at least a month's work towards your personal reputation and character. All your past situations catch up to you. especially...
  14. vforthree

Accepted JAK3Ys second staff app :)

+1 Very fun guy to play with! Always has a happy personality and he is aware of the rules as well, as he is super active on the server. <43
  15. vforthree

Accepted Big Soritus Staff App

+1 BIG YES!!!! He would be a perfect addition to the staff team. Similar, to legal lee this player Soritus has been super active and he's a friendly character!!! He knows the rules, even more than me. The staff team would love to have you, I assume! <43
  16. vforthree

Denied Hamster

-1 Although you have improved, over the last month or two. Staff just doesn't seem right for you. I think you're better off being a player of this community, instead of becoming a staff member... Maybe, try out for PM instead <43
  17. vforthree

V43's Gambling Addiction

It's harder than you think :(
  18. vforthree

V43's Gambling Addiction

This gambling addiction started when a mate of mine introduced me to what riverside calls the "BETFRED". I did not know gambling was a thing on this server at the time. As soon as I walked in, I got greeted at the door by a fella named "WHIPLASH". He calls himself the "BETFRED" owner. He...
  19. vforthree

Denied New local business potential! - The Artworks | Paintings Creation & Art Dealer Job

+1 You're a great business owner and you capitalize on opportunities to make money. This would be a great addition to the community because many business owners can capitalize on this opportunity.
  20. vforthree

Denied Suggestion for NHS

+1 I believe the NHS deserves more pay and this might be the only way to make it happen!
Top Bottom