Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. sodaman

Accepted Warn appeal affiliation

Name:Sodaman SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of warning issue: 05-11-2023 Member of staff: Cheezy Warning reason: no affiliation Why should we remove the warning?: I was countering a kidnapping, after i pulled up to the kidnapping i shot all the kidnappers and they reported me for no reason...
  2. sodaman

Denied Warn appeal sodaman

Name: Sodaman SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of warning issue: 05-11-23 Member of staff: Speedy Warning reason: Why should we remove the warning?: The warning was issued under a kidnapping that lasted 34 minutes . I was warned for failrp for holding the hostage for over 15 minutes. The...
  3. sodaman

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Sodaman SteamID:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of ban issue: 02-11-23 Member of staff: Johny Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? Me and my mate was just fucking around using the move tool under the precision tool flying eachother around after doing that sometime i end up in the...
  4. sodaman

Denied Harlz disciminatory player report

Member:Harlz Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:792340761 Date of incident:21-10-23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: It starts off with me and my friend driving about in our car. Harlz and his friend then decide to break check us for no reason, leading up to a...
  5. sodaman

Closed MR JAMES JAMES JAMES

Member of staff: James Member of staffs rank: tmod Date: 09-09-23 Information about incident: I was opening pd door with my keycard and i thought and admin was saying i couldnt have my keycard, then it turns out hes on pd and arrested me while cloaked...
  6. sodaman

Denied "Homophobia" Ban appeal

Name: Sodaman SteamID:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of ban issue: 03-07-2023 Member of staff Moos Ban reason: Why should we unban you? I don't belive that saying "ur gay" is homophobic but if he truly did feel offended i would like to apologize for my actions and hope that i am forgiven, i will now...
  7. sodaman

Denied Sigma staff report

Member of staff: Sigma Member of staff's rank: Senior mod Date of incident: 15-06-2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: It all started with a bunch of people came into my building trying to kidnap someone i think. I then place down fences with keypads...
  8. sodaman

Accepted Ohm staff report

Member(s) off staff: Ohm Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident:03-08-2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So it starts with me typing in that doing nothing out of nowhere Ohm shows up and tells me to stop moving, i figured he would mug me...
  9. sodaman

Denied Sodaman's warn appeal

Name:sodaman Steamid64:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date:30-07-2022 Member of staff:neuro Warning reason:Rdm Why should we remove it: It was a simple misclick while i was doing my attactments, he even got revived by nhs about 4 seconds later no idea why he called admin he lost nothing he was just a...
  10. sodaman

Accepted Ban appeal

Steamid64:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of ban issue: 01-07-2022 Member of staff: Neuro Ban reason: Why should we unban you?:I was just walking around having fun when out of nowhere 2 people one of them named "Xiao ling" and his friend named "Bonquiqui Jamenson" came up to me started harrasing...
Top Bottom