Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Endy

Denied Parks Report

"I spoke to one of you afterwards. Prior to that you were going on about how the staff team are retarded so it didn't give me the highest opinion of you." implies that I am affiliatedwith this guy even though I don't know him. When I refer to "taking the piss out of staff members", I am...
  2. Endy

Accepted Cakes staff application number 2

+1 cool guy
  3. Endy

Denied Parks Report

You have made it sound like I am best friends with this guy when it is the counter opposite. Throughout that argument you have made, it sounds like I was also joining it, "taking the piss out of staff members". I don't even know the guy. I'm unsure on who did it but his props got constantly...
  4. Endy

A Crackheads guide to NHS

i committed the no
  5. Endy

Denied Parks Report

Member of Staff: Parks (or known as "Porks / Pigga" in game?) (STEAM_0:0:163610634) Member of Staff Rank: Management / Head Admin Date Of Incident: 21/05/2023 Information about the incident: First of all, I would like to clarify that I was NCA as an undercover hitman. I was explaining to a...
  6. Endy

Pizza Gang - LFM

ok
  7. Endy

Pizza Gang - LFM

o yeah and there is like ranks and stuff, if you are really interested in all that dunno how to make a discord tho lmao
  8. Endy

Pizza Gang - LFM

Hello, I am the epic boss of the epicist gang of the server, the Pizza Gang. We are a criminal gang, thats really just all to say. I don't mind allying up with other gangs. The only rules for it is; Be semi-active Don't be a dick Don't hack or troll Be a cool criminal Work together with other...
  9. Endy

Denied Give the Kidnapping Items from Royal Syndicate to all players but increase the price (maybe double or triple it).

I've never seen them more active except when no PD is online at all.
  10. Endy

Denied Give the Kidnapping Items from Royal Syndicate to all players but increase the price (maybe double or triple it).

Suggestion: Give the Kidnapping Items from Royal Syndicate to all players but increase the price (maybe double or triple it). To save time on writing this, I will be referring to Royal Syndicate as an abbreviation, RS. How will this benefit the community: RS has some really unique items that...
  11. Endy

Denied Lenny's Staff App

+1 Nice guy I met recently and is very helpful. Gave me good tips with the server that even I didn't know. I've seen a couple of staff members in game, not the forums, be a bit aggressive against him, but thats really all.
  12. Endy

Denied Alfie's Application (NEW ONE OLD ONE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET TEMPLATE SO I COPIED IT)

+1 Mature, helpful and kind. They are fit for the team. Although that last application was funny. I do feel like your reasons do need to be extended as they aren't really detailed and some of the answers during the scenario seem a bit questiony rather than answers.
  13. Endy

Accepted Food

+1 Good addition but Im sure the developers said they didnt want stride too far away from prp.
  14. Endy

Building help.

Ok, so I want 3 separate items to be built so I can save them as my own to spawn in. The first one is a border in between court and vauxhaull in that tunnel. It should have an toggleable button to open and close it. It should be secure inside and protecting the guard from outside users. I would...
  15. Endy

Accepted Axel's staff application

+1 Seem him on a few times, pretty chill guy
  16. Endy

Denied Add Zero's GenLab

+1 I've seen youtubers review this mod and it works pretty well.
  17. Endy

🦺 Carrot & Hybrid- Base Building Services 🦺

Hey, how much would it be to create a border that would sit in the middle of the tunnel for when I am on PD? I'm not wanting detail, but I want a safe functional one. plus im broke :( Also, how are you even able to share the files or save them?
  18. Endy

Riverside tiktok Advertising

God this is the worst thing I have ever seen. Tiktok advertisement is the worse form of advertisement in the world. Roleplay servers that actively advertises their servers on social media brings more hackers and trollers. Plus, you would be giving a false image of the server. If Riverside has a...
  19. Endy

server dead?

the server is dead yea
Top Bottom