Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Cesar

Denied staff appy 2.0

-1 dont know you
  2. Cesar

Denied Selavi's Staff Application

very friendly +1
  3. Cesar

Cesar's introduction

im gone again
  4. Cesar

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application (V2)

+1 very detailed application, very fit for staff
  5. Cesar

Denied Stick2Lambda's Staff Application

Still have never heard of the name "Dale Alvin Gribble", this is also about the quality of your application, its short and poorly written
  6. Cesar

Denied Stick2Lambda's Staff Application

-1 I have never seen or heard of this person ever, the application lacks A LOT of detail (Section 2, 3) i dont think ' I am staffing another server, but i am looking to leave / transfer.' is an anwser
  7. Cesar

Denied Arms Staff Application

+1 nice guy and knows the rules
  8. Cesar

Accepted RDM Warn Appeals

Hello, I dont remember seeing you, but thats is just me then, because it was really busy yesterday, so this might have just been my mistake.
  9. Cesar

Accepted Ghost's staff application

Neutral
  10. Cesar

Denied cesar staff report

Hello, About the Microphone sound board: I was looking around the map when i flew past dripzz, what i recall hearing was a pretty load mic soundboard being played. so i dragged him to tell him thats you cant do that and he will be getting a Gag and possibly a warning if he decided to do it...
  11. Cesar

lets talk in morse code

.. / .-.. .. -.- . / -- . -.
  12. Cesar

Denied Staff appeal Papa Pk

-1 -dont see you online much -juging by the other staff members responses you would not be a good fit -self diagnosed ADHD is odd
  13. Cesar

Denied Nic's Ban Appeal

Hello, _________________________ About the ban: First off all, I did NOT go off word, i would never go off word in these types of situations. The first thing i did is tell him that he has been brought for a report of MRDM, and then check the logs while asking him and the reporter what...
  14. Cesar

Denied Multi Juice's Warning Appeal

hello, about the first warning 'staff disrespect': as i remember, he was saying things in chat about me being stupid multible times (don't remember that well because it was while ago), so i proceed to goto him to ask why he is saying that he proceeds to say those things again (i think it...
  15. Cesar

Denied staff app

-1 dont see you online that much
  16. Cesar

Denied Ryan's Staff Application

neutral, good staff app but told me about his app ingame
  17. Cesar

Denied ZORO HEISENBERGS APPLACATION

neuteral, application is mid, but ur a nice guy!
  18. Cesar

Denied crooks application

-1 bad application and have not seen you online alot (could be timezone related)
  19. Cesar

Denied Ramsey's Staff Application

-1 detail is lacking in application
Top Bottom