Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. johny/wolfie

Accepted Ban appeal

Accepted If this happens again, you will have to serve the whole ban
  2. johny/wolfie

Accepted Misterkanisters Ban Appeal

u and your "friends were both making sexual comments and clucking at the sight of a sco-19 officer u were verbally warned not to cop bait by a tmod and then told u said to ur friend who glucking stop sucking a dick in which then i froze you and said we dont tolerate erp on this server and issued...
  3. johny/wolfie

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

u do have a break to press also they arent on the road they are at the side of the road in a parking area
  4. johny/wolfie

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

no but madrid and myself witnessed it he cut a corner speeding in city hitting a car we let that slide then he went down the hill towards bp and hit a stationary car on purpose he had loads of time to slow down and avoid it but he chose not to the car was on the side of the road outside taxi...
  5. johny/wolfie

Accepted appeal

Accepted. in reading through this i agree with you're statement once dead you shouldn't have to advert due to the fact 1 u died within 10 seconds and 2 they got the car back
  6. johny/wolfie

Accepted Discord ban appeal

hazeder myself and higher ups on pd discord warned everyone if they ping theyll get instant perma ban as we had just had a mass ping u and 4+ others pinged everyone knowing itll get you into trouble
  7. johny/wolfie

Closed Ban Appeal - RICHARDCRANIUM9

Denied, cool down bans/bans 24hrs or less cannot be appealed
  8. johny/wolfie

Closed Ban Appeal - RICHARDCRANIUM9

hi ill be dealing with this from now. Please Follow the correct template Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:
  9. johny/wolfie

Denied Staff Application

-1 lied about age as hes mentioned hes younger then 13 before and he also causes problems in the community instead of help
  10. johny/wolfie

BRING BACK LEAN

agreed
  11. johny/wolfie

Accepted Disscrimination warn appeal.

unless it is necessary for this individual/seperate warn i shall not add it
  12. johny/wolfie

Accepted Disscrimination warn appeal.

well i doesnt fall under the rules of death threats but you had been caught in logs saying it and other things like it more than once the guy in the sit said it wasnt in rp so waltuh deemed it fit to warn you as you did it twice you have been warned for saying things in chat before that arent...
  13. johny/wolfie

Accepted warn appeal

hi sorry bout the not speaking my mic wasnt connected properly, also dragging every car minge into a sit is alot of staff time, but it is a game and we get there is no risk to driving fast but its also an rp i believe my warn was fair as i watched you hit two cars one parked one not and you...
  14. johny/wolfie

Closed RDM by : A TADpole rsrp.uk" STEAM_0:0:213223099

please may you show me the clip
  15. johny/wolfie

Staff Requirement Suggestions

alot of the staff team dont have active warns but when we do receive them we do also get punished
  16. johny/wolfie

Accepted ban

u will have to wait for someone from management + to look at your appeal as we may not unban people that dissection is taken out of our hands
  17. johny/wolfie

Accepted warn appeal

i didnt gag you for a rude reason you kept insulting me and wouldnt let me voice my part you decided to run into pd for no rp reason then when asked to leave you say if you taze me ill kill you at this point you didnt need to say that as you were not being arrested and was just asked to leave...
  18. johny/wolfie

Denied Staff Application

-1 youve been on the server for 3days
  19. johny/wolfie

Denied Hazeder Staff Application

+1 great and funny lad
  20. johny/wolfie

Denied Kingman Application

-1 such a quick read the application needs to be more indepth please look at other applications that have been accepted to see how indepth some get and ive never met you on game, you also dont have a good grasp on the rules
Top Bottom